The Coverdale community engagement event is an opportunity for residents of Coverdale to find out more about the Mobile Access North Yorkshire project. It will offer the chance to hear about how the projects aims to bring mobile connectivity and ultrafast broadband to the North End of Coverdale.
Community First Yorkshire, an independent charity that works with community groups across North Yorkshire and will cover, will host the event:
- The Mobile Access North Yorkshire project aims
- An update on the progress of the project
- Details of how mobile and broadband connectivity can be brought to the North End of Coverdale
- An opportunity to hear from residents
- Questions and answer session
You can get involved in the Coverdale Community engagement event in several ways. We are offering:
- 1 x 2 minute presentation slot for a resident to present on the technology being proposed
- There are a limited number of slots for residents to state what their thoughts are on the project
Slots will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
If you would like to take up a slot or to submit a question please contact Laura Thomas by email email@example.com or call 01904 704 177 for more information by 31st January 2021.