Trustee Board Member
We are looking for people who live in North Yorkshire, or work in or use the county’s health and social care services, or have a strong interest in the Healthcare Sector, in the organisation and a commitment to equality and diversity, and who can demonstrate some of the competences outlined below.
We are looking out for and talking to potential candidates on a continuous basis. As such there is no deadline and those with an interest should submit a completed application (CV and covering letter of maximum two pages) focusing on the skills, knowledge and experience required.
Ideally, applicants should have skills in one or more of the following areas:
1. Management, Marketing and Communications Management, marketing, communications and team-leading knowledge and experience at a strategic, senior level
2. Human Resources Experience and knowledge of HR management and legislation
3. IT Experience of implementing, upgrading and the use of IT systems
4. Finance and management accounting Experience and knowledge of business finance procedures and processes
5. Fundraising Experience of fundraising and income-generating strategies with some knowledge of grant processes and contract delivery
6. Young people’s engagement Experience of working with children and young people and the ability to advise on best practice and innovative approaches for engaging young people