Shop Volunteer - Ripon
with Cancer Research UK
Come join the team and make a real difference by volunteering at a Cancer Research UK shop. The items in our shops raise vital funds for research into beating cancer. It wouldn’t be possible without volunteers like you.
Typical volunteering tasks in our charity shops include:
- Serving customers, taking cash and providing good all-round customer service
- Sorting through donated items and pricing stock
- Working on window and shop displays
- Keeping the shop tidy, clean and well organised
- Interacting with the general public
You’ll gain valuable skills to help develop your CV and experience. And you’ll get the chance to meet new people across your community.
You don't need any experience to volunteer. You just need to be motivated, hardworking and enjoy working as part of a team.
There are many different roles within the shop you can choose from and there's also no minimum time commitment.