Team North Yorkshire Volunteer
Tasks would include:
• Collection of shopping/delivery of prescriptions
• Door knocking to check on shielded individuals who are not answering the phone.
• Caring for pets e.g. walking a dog
• Befriending – regular social contact via telephone, FaceTime, Skype etc or other methods that avoid physical contact with an individual in self-isolation
• Delivery of books, magazines or materials to support hobbies e.g. wool or art materials
• Other miscellaneous tasks that might be required for shielded individuals.