This flexible opportunity puts you at the heart of supporting blind and partially sighted people in your area. You could help with:
• Assisting groups of blind and partially sighted people;
• awareness-raising and campaigning on issues that affect those living with little or no sight;
• fundraising so we can continue to offer our amazing services and tackle social injustice.
Whether its cheering at a challenge event, helping at an information stand or store collection, welcoming guests at an event, or something else, you can choose to get involved based on your availability and interests.
Please note our services cover all of North Yorkshire.
* Effective listening skills
* Good communication skills
* Ability to digest information