Library Support - one-off basis
Would you like to support your local library but can't commit to regular duties? We are looking for volunteers to help us with one-off tasks, including:
· Organising and running events: do you have a skill you could share with the community, such as craft skills, writing, painting or IT skills? Or could you run an event for children, such as a story time or a rhyme-time, or an event for older children during school holidays?
· Fundraising: could you plan and run a fundraising event?
· Website: we are looking for someone to build a simple website for the library.
· Advertising: could you publicise the library and services we offer to new audiences?
· Anything else: is there something you can offer us that we didn't think of?
· We will provide relevant training and support,
· We are looking for motivated and innovative individuals who can bring in their own ideas and take a lead in bringing them to life,
· Previous experience in the relevant area (e.g.: fundraising, running children's events, etc.) desirable.