Healthwatch Ambassador Volunteer
Healthwatch North Yorkshire Ambassadors are our eyes and ears on the ground, in the community sharing what we do as well as sharing back information collected from our communities. You can support us such as Information Sharing Volunteer: share our surveys and requests on social media, by email and more with friends, family, local groups, work colleagues or others to encourage them to give their views. Also work with us to get articles and links in local newsletters and on social media to spread the word.
What will the role involve?
• Developing good links on social media and other means with individuals and groups
• Receiving and sharing information with contacts and encouraging them to feedback
• Noting and sharing any direct feedback with Healthwatch North Yorkshire
• Identifying and sharing any opportunities to include Healthwatch North Yorkshire information in local newsletters or social media posts etc.
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent networking skills and social media profile
• Enjoys sharing information and engaging people online
• Passionate about improving local health and social care services
• Experience of using social media platforms and communicating online and by email
• Access to the internet/email
• Be comfortable volunteering from home
• Respectful of confidentiality