SSAFA Recruitment Coordinator
Could you help your local SSAFA branch recruit volunteers in your area? You don’t need a military background, just some good IT and admin skills, the ability to get on with a wide range of people and good written and spoken English.
What is a Recruitment Coordinator?
There are SSAFA branches throughout the UK and overseas. Our Recruitment Coordinators help us find local people interested in supporting SSAFA and take them through our recruitment and selection process.
We are looking for:
• Friendly and approachable people, possibly with some experience of administration
• Good written and spoken English
• Respectful and non-judgemental with potential volunteers, other agencies and SSAFA colleagues
• Ability to send and receive emails – you will receive your own SSAFA email address
• Ability to encourage and motivate all volunteers to undertake training
• Willingness to use spreadsheets/records of volunteer training
• Reliable attitude, contact clients and volunteers promptly, keep appointments etc.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and keep information safely
• Access to public transport or a car to travel to meetings and events